I don’t know about you but I LOVE carrot cake!! It’s my favorite even though I’m not the biggest fan of carrots!! Well today I’m sharing with you carrot cake cookies!! YUM! Just in time for easter and the easter bunny (he likes cookies too, right?)
- 1 cup Butter (Sweet Cream Salted)
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups grated or chopped raw Carrots
- The Best Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 cup chopped Pecans
- Grate and chop 2 cups Raw Carrots
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in cinnamon, baking powder, baking sold and salt and mix well.
- Add flour and mix until combined.
- Add in 2 cups of carrots.
- Bake the cookies in a 375 degree oven for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
- Allow cookies to cool.
- Frost with The Best Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Apply chopped Pecans around the edges of cookies.
Do you guys celebrate easter? Do you leave anything for the easter bunny to eat? Let me know in the comments!
One Comment Add yours
I’ve just started baking more and these looks so yummy. I’ll have to try and make them 🙂