My Christmas Playlist consists of a little bit of classics.. A lot of pop.. A dash of country.. Some peaceful piano.. Maybe even some Gucci Mane. I can never just stick to one genre. Here are a list of my top ten favorites and a link to my Christmas playlist on Spotify:
- Mary, Did You Know by: Pentatonix. This song brought tears to my eyes when I first heard it. It’s still a little bit of a tear jerker today. It’s such a wholesome cover to a very powerful song.
2. All I Want For Christmas is You by Mariah Carey. It would be so wrong if I didn’t include this song in my top ten! A spunky classic that get the Christmas spirit sparking throughout my body.
3. Glittery by Kacey Musgraves. I love Kacey and I love her whole album of The Kacey Musgraves Christmas Show.
4. Red Dress by Nova Miller
5. I’l Be Your Santa Tonight by Keith Urban. I love sweet, wholesome Christmas songs.
6. Little Saint Nick by The Beach Boys. This is a classic that gives me beach-y Christmas Vacation Vibes.
7. Amazing Grace by Penatonix. I was trying not to put the same artist in the list twice but this is another very powerful song by them.
8. Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer. My favorite classic. My favorite song. My favorite movie. All around nostalgic.
9. Take Me Home For Christmas by Dan + Shay. Another sweet love song for the list.
So there’s 9 examples of some of my favorites this year. I tried to pick newer music mixed with a little bit of classic cheer. I love all of these songs and how much in the CHristmas spirit they bring me in. That and Christmas movies.
My Spotify Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2U7Lc46jkhNKd9cogWeenp?si=Siyh0Dk_SXyiNVXQPy5OmQ
What’s your favorite Christmas song? Do you like any of the new ones this year? Let me know in the comments!