I’m just going to stop in really quick to drop a recipe! It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these! This has recently became popular in our household among family and friends! I personally never ate them of course but every time I’ve made them they have been a hit! and yes, it is really weird that I’m a vegetarian but I can cook meat pretty decent.
One of my man’s friends said “Caysey how do you cook meat so good without tasting it?” Little did he know the chef in me was so proud!
Crock pot Ranch Pork Chops and Potatoes is a super quick, easy and no-fuss weekday dinner recipe. Just drop everything in your slow cooker and forget about it. Slow cooker pork chops will be a new family favorite!
- 3 Lbs Red Potatoes – quartered
- 6 (3/4 inch) Boneless Pork Chops (or bone-in if available)
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Dry Ranch Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Butter – cubed
- Sear pork chops in oiled skillet over medium/high heat. (optional)
- Mix oil, ranch and apple cider vinegar.
- Place potatoes and pork chops into slow cooker. Pour ranch mixture over the top and toss to coat potatoes and chops evenly.
- Top with butter cubes.
- Cooking on high heat for approximately 3 hours. On low, 5-6 hours. Salt/Pepper to taste.
Have you tried this recipe yet? I think I found it on Facebook! What do you think of it?